• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE 2005 Nitro NX882 12,600.00

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard McClure

Reaction score
I have a 2005 nitro nx882 for sale in good condition low hours mercury 150xr6 70lb thrust minkota gps map depth finder at console depth finder up front.has on board 3 bank charger.carpet,seats are in good condition. Has 2 pedestal seats and 1 butt seat.swing away toung.This boat is ready to go.Any questions call 573-358-4495 Im in Mo.

richard.......i mhave a question.......my boat is an identical twin to yours in every way !! ok, if you still have it, or maybe can remember, you know they had the manual jackplate from factory. ok what hole in the motor bracket was it sit in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th down ?? when my boat is in garage the motor when tgrimmed down hits into the concrete!!! all these boats ive asked bout run 5600 rpms and 62-67 mph.....mine is at 5600 running 57-58 tops. ive been lookin at motor heights and i know mine needs raised eith 11-2 holes up, but i just dont know how much to raise it......any help is appreciated......thought maybe you might rem what hole the bracket was mounted in the jackplate......if so, please let me know ok.....i really need [email protected]

Latest posts

Back