1. Welcome to Nitro & Tracker Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

2013 Nitro Z6 Parting Out

Thread in 'Steals & Deals' started by Mike Veal, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Mike Veal

Mike Veal New Member

2013 Nitro Z6 with hull damage, so parting out all parts. All are in great condition except the hull. Mercury Optimax Pro XS 115hp just completely serviced, 100 hours, perfect condition, with SS Laser II prop, TM is Minn Kota Edge 12 v 55 lb thrust, and all standard Z6 parts available, color is white and dark grey, parts include ladder, console with all instruments with built in Lowrance Mark 5X Fishfinder, all seats, NOCO Genie Gen 2 mini 2 bank charger/maintainer with external plug-in, trailer with swing away tongue, new spare with matching rim and hubcap, lockable compartment lids, batteries if local pickup, Nitro Cover. Make me an offer. mgvealmd@me.com IMG_0228.jpg IMG_0920.jpg IMG_0168.jpg IMG_0184.jpg IMG_0166.jpg Make me an offer. mgvealmd@me.com

2. Dennis

Dennis New Member

Mike do you have the black plastic insert trays that go in the battery compartments for storage? If so what are the dimensions? I might be interested in buying one for my port side battery compartment if yours are the right size.