FLW Professional Bass Tournament PC game

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Harrison

Reaction score
Digging through my stack of old CD-Rom games I came across this game I got for christmas 4 years ago. This is the first FLW computer game and not the 2000 edition. Anyway, I use to play this online against other players via Heat.net but alas, this website/multiplayer hosting service is gone/going away and no longer offer the support for it. There is another way to play multiplayer online but that requires one guy setting up as the host and then giving his IP address to the other folks who want to play him. Now to my question...Any of you have this game and want to do some online fishing or does anyone know of a website that has some kind of support and/or website with other players. Not even the software programmer, WizardWorks, has anything on it. Guess that what's I get for wanting to play, in my mind, the best fishing game ever.

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mike,

I've never even seen the game you have but I have EA Sports Championship Bass and like it a lot. I never have played it online but it has the capability. Just thought i'd let you know in case you decided to look for a new game.

Tight Lines,

Justin A.

Ive got it its pretty cool cause you can play it online.

But i prefer bass strike for ps2. I also just got bass fishing dual its cool cause its a 2 player game and you can fish head to head when you catch a fish it deducts time from your opponent. I love this game

next thing ya know bps will have pc fishing games too. you could pick your pro like "kevin van dam" vs "stacey king", .... never mind.

jd

Back