Finally got some fishing in!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
Hey Gang - Just thought i'd drop in an say Hello! Been in NY for 2 weeks on business, and got out for the 3 day weekend with my old boss up in MA/RI. We took his 19ft Center Console out fishing Sat, Sun and Mon! Sat was a blank day, but Sun and Mon we got into BlueFish and saltwater Stripers! It was GREAT to feel what a fish felt like on the line again and in my hands! Can't wait to get back home for good in the late fall/early winter, and get fishing for Bass again!!

I hope everyone else got out on the holiday weekend on the water, it was SO great to be breath the fresh air and be on the water!

2008%20May%20Bluefish.jpg

I'm now sitting in JFK waiting for my 1AM flight back to Shanghai via Seoul.

Trep

trep, you need to eat more durian, you might get blown away by a strong gust... LOL,,

If he turned sideways all we would see is fish and the bill of that hat...LOL

Hey Buddy, nice fish... Hurry home... The Bass are overrunning the place...

And here I am thinking that he appears to have bulked up--:lol:. Glad you enjoyed the fishing. The thought of that long flight makes me twitchy; travel safe.

Looks like fun to me. I love the salt, prolly too much. Don't ya just love that US-Asia flight? Hope you aren't stuck in a middle seat.....

Nice fish Trep!!

Good to hear things are going well - next thing you know, you'll be back home on that bass boat! Enjoy the rest of your stay while in China!

Dave and Greg - Been working to much to put any of the wieght I lost 12 months ago from the tumor/surgery, gotta drink more beer!!

Berry - I got an isle for the long flight! I'm now in Seoul with a 4 HOUR layover, its 4 friggin AM here, and not a lot to do! Flight leaves at 8:30am, so maybe i'll get some email and work done.

Marty - I HATE these long flights and connections. I'm just glad our trip in 3 weeks back to Atlanta is now DIRECT on Delta!! 14 hours but only ONE plane!!

Trep

Only three weeks... Sounds good. I will be happy when the Treppers are back in the USA...

Hey Trep, great pic. Glad to see you got into some fish! I'm still on mid-tour leave, head back to Seoul in late June. When do you come back stateside? I'm coming back for good in Dec. Safe travels bro'.

JP

JP - Family moving back late June, i'll move them back, then i'm back here/China till Oct/Nov, promised Beka i'd be home by Thanksgiving.

Trep

Hi Michael, it's great 'seeing' you again!:) I too think you've actually gained a little weight and you look good!

Getting into a bunch of Blues chasing bait fish around can be great!!! They'll hit just about anything you throw in the water and then try to eat your line all the way back to you!:)

It'll be great when you get back home with Beka and the boys. I sure hope we can get together again sometime and do a little fishing.:eek: Be safe my friend!

Uncle Billy

Latest posts

Back