DL

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CJ Extrom

Reaction score
How is your rig running with the 6" plate? Speed, handeling,holeshot. Thank,s CJ

Hey CJ, after I got back from vacation I tried to build my Performance file and I got the setup in, but then it wouldn't let me enter my RPM and Speed. Oh well.

I was in Ar. and ran 5200 RPM and GPS'd at 60.5.

Every so often I can get my RPM's a little higher and then it will fly. I have GPS'd in the high 63.7 - 63.8. I know water condition and temp. has a lot to do with this.I have not always had one mounted on my boat so I don't know if it has ever been more than that. As Pat said put the 6" plate on it. I would like to try that PowerTech 23 prop and probably will some day. I had hoped that Pat had some Stats. on the boat that he put it on and that would help with my decision. Hole shot I couldn't ask for a better one with the Tempest, of course I also have a Stingray fin on mine. Handling - I love to drive my boat. You can get it in its sweet spot and it is a pleasure to just cruise. Mind you this is not at WOT though.

Latest posts

Back