DID I MISS THE EMAIL ON THE NOT SO MEMORIAL?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Favors

Reaction score
Well I thought today was the rescheduled Lake Anna Hot Side Not So Memorial, but no one showed up but me! :lol: I waited until about 0645 and no one showed up so I grabbed a pass and went at it. And for those of you that stayed home....you were smart it was cold cold cold. We did manage to catch alot of fish and had some pretty nice ones, but the wind pretty up kept us off the dikes, where when we did get to fish them, got a fish about every other cast. Spro Little John, in Cellmate was the ticket today though. Most of my fish, and the bigger ones were on it, points and stumps. Bill thank you very much, didn't want to wake you up this morning to come say hi in the freezing cold!!:lol:

Friday would have been the day to be out there!!

Not the email, but the post.

A wee bit too windy for me to have fun out there, then add the cold and that equals no to little fun.

Good on ya for the endurance contest!

Agree on Friday!

Scott

You are tougher than me, I never gave a thought to fishing on Sunday. Glad you caught some, I spent the day taking the Christmas tree down.

Steve

I fished on Sunday too. On the Outdoor Channel, Versus, and ESPN II! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was dressed for it so it wasn't really that bad, the wind your face was the worst part, if you could find a small place out of the wind, which was like finding a needle in a hay stack, because the wind kept changing directions and blowing around points, over humps. Temps were down as you might expect, 65.6 was the warmest in Pool #1 and that was in front of the discharge!!:lol: Pool #2 was at 60 to 61 depending how far out of the current you went, didn't go up behind Elk Creek bridge, and Pool 3 was only 56.5! I been wanting to go so bad, and I have all the Fishing Expo's coming up this month every weekend, so it was Sunday or nothing for another 3 weeks at least. My boat need to be ran bad, hadn't been out since 1st week of Nov.

I had my ice fishing suit with me so I would have still gone out. We Michiganders are a hearty bunch! :lol: I hope you're feeling better Bill, fishing in Sunday's weather and wind wouldn't have been any fun with a 3" snotcickle running sideways from your nose. ;)

We had a great visit to D.C., well my wife did anyway, I re did my brother-in-laws countertops Friday and Saturday. I did enjoy doing it though. Sunday we hit the seafood buffet at Phillips then walked over to the fish market and looked at stuff. The highlight would have been meeting up with you all, but I'll be back again sometime and we'll try again.

Gene

Latest posts

Back