depth finder

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassfisher

Reaction score
Hello,
I just got a 90 Nitro 185TF have couple of questions , the boat has a Eagle brand Tracker logo round depth finder in dash that marks depth have not had a chance to see if still works? Also there a Eagle brand depth finder mounted on the bow of boat clearly after market done, what I can't figure out where is marking the info from back or front since I don't see any transducer on t/m? I also don't see any signs of ones on the back of boat? Any ideal where the signal is coming from?

Thanks

Eagle depth finders were made by Lowrance as entry level units. From your post I am not sure if you are getting a signal from the front graph. If you are, it is probably coming from an in hull transducer as Major Mark suggests.

Thanks let me clear something up, the one is dash is a round older style Flasher looks like for depth? You are probably right on the transducer location.
I got a issue with t/m I am trying to find out what / how it is wired? Just got back from shop for other issue guy took front panel off said it has been wired direct, they either cut or drill out female plug adaptor and wired 12v only. I have 3 batteries , previous owner replaced one which is 27 group , there is 1 more 27 and smaller on looks like a crank battery think it suppose to be wired up to other how ever the smaller one works.
I am going disconnect battery terminal see if have power and what battery is what, and go from there. I have 12/24 toggle switch at bow, T/M is M/G Tracker pro series 41 if this helps.
I know when I switch to 12/24 doesn't work only 12v . I am not planning on replacing right now but sometime in future maybe?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back