Chili Cook Off.......

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOMMY RICH

Reaction score
Wish me luck guys...My famous "Teeboy Chili" is with 6 other Chili's getting judged here at the base for the annual cook off. Missed last year but, put forth what I beleive to be my best chili yet:unsure:

Very colorful too...tons of red, green, and yellow peppers and onions to boot.

I didn't want anything to do with making the hottest....there's a couple of guys here that I would definitely loose to...so I went for best tasting:eek:

We'll see:D

"Taste" is always better than "Heat".......afterall....what goes down,...must come out!!:angry::eek::blink:

Mac

You got that right. One spark and you could take off like the booster rockets: on the space shuttle. Not to mention the effect on the ole roids.:eek::eek:

fatrap

Oh! Anyone see the "Tremors" movie where the monsters evolved to a flaming butt that flew the air? What were they called?

Good luck Tee!

I agree with Mac. The next day, after eating the hot stuff all you can do is pray for the icecream you ate for desert!

Rich D

Good lucK TEE.

I'm like Bill and want taste not toxic waste when I eat. Mac and the others are right about eating the hot stuff... I can still remember when I was foolish enough to eat some Backfire! barbeque sauce! :blink: Ouch! I was willing to sit on the ice cream instead of eating it as RichD suggested! :eek:

Greg Walters at Humminbird

Fatrap...

They were called....

"As*Blasters"

Good Luck Tee!!!

Ha Ha! I just won Best Tasting! Woo Hoo!

I just got the rest of the afternoon off:D

I knew that NTOWS Mojo would be with me:lol:

around here I like to make mine in either 2 alarm or "twice burn", although my twice burn isn't that hot going in (the first burn).:blink:

Hey Tee, Don't forget the secret ingredent. I think Wendy's uses *used fingers* these days... Good luck!

:eek:

I don't know if you have ever listened to Roe Conn show on WLS-Chicago, but they are having a hillarious field day with the news conference about the arrest of the lady in the "finger" episode today.

http://www.wlsam.com/listenlive.asp

:D

Congrats Tee! Yes, you must share the recipe..now hand it over!!

Barb

Latest posts

Back