Check out Rob's whitewall tires!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben Robinson

Reaction score
Is he stylin' or what??? Whaddaya use to keep those babies shinin' Rob? Bleach? Hey Hey! Man, I'm asking for it with this one. TOXIC gasses have forever altered my brain.

At Wal-Mart there is the formula 2001 or something like that. Similar to armorall. Well, they also make a tire cleaner. I use it on my aluminum rims on the truck since they cache up with brake dust so much. I tried it on my trailer tires too. Cleans the rubber great. Then I put the regular formula on to shine the tires, and wipe down the rims. The trailer looks nice when it's cleaned up. It wasn't even that clean there as I had towed home in the rain. I will be putting on a matching spare and new seats this winter. Then a real good buff job on the glass and she'll be real purty and sparkly!

Ben, if I were to use my "natural gift" to clean sidewalls, I'm afraid the tires would burst into flames therein defeating the whole exercise. Rob, try Westley's sidewall cleaner. Did you get the air shocks ordered so that the trailer will bounce like a tricked out 63 chevy?

TOXIC

Cool. I've gotta clean my original aluminum wheels up and get some decent tires. I bought some of the bps mag wheel/tire combos to bring the boat home from south GA with, but the tires aren't radials. The old tires on the original wheels are dry-rotted. Also, my trailer needs the rear cross member welded back together! It broke from the rust on it. The only thing holding it together is the roller bracket!

Nah TOX and Rob- I've got a better idea for wheels that'll even best the whitewalls. How about those ghetto gold wire wheels that are VERY wide with little bitty rubber band tires? Now THOSE would be stylin with Rob's air shocks. Oh yeah Rob... make sure to get that prop gold plated while you're at it!

Naaaah! I'll skip, but maybe I could mount two 500 watt amps under the deck and put in four 12" subwoofers and "boom" my way across the lake. The fish would be stunned and just rise to the surface. I don't have a mirror to hang the fuzzy dice from so I opted for the U.S. flag on my antenna instead!

I musta got jipped!! My 929 doesn't have an antenna!! Fools musta forgot it at the factory. Who's the #1 man at Tracker Marine, why I'm gonna e-mail the whole assembly line, call my congressman, alert the media, they'll wish they'ed never shorted TOXIC........That's it, I'm buyin a Ranger, I've got the attitude down pat!!

TOXIC (you outta see my letter bomb)

12's mounted in the decks... now that's an idea! I think the chicks would dig it Rob. Oh yeah! You could also mount a crown air freshener on top of the motor hood! Then you would definitly have DA' RIDE.

Oh Lord, I can see it now.

"Low....Ri..Der...Ride a little lower."

"Smoke? No, officer, that's just my 2-cycle outboard."

"All my friends drive a low tracker!" dut dut dut dut dut dut dut, (horns) OH yeah, I could get one of those custom horns too! One with the rebel charge like on the Dukes of Hazard! LOL

Latest posts

Back