Championship bound!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well folks, I won't be able to post before I leave on Sunday morning so this is it. The wife and I are spending the weekend in VT at a marriage retreat and then I leave for Branson on Sunday morning. Wish me well, I really would love to win that new Ranger, (so would 43 other guys!) but really want to make the All American.

I have done as much homework as can be done via the web and stay within the tourney regs, so I'm as prepared as I can be. Water is only 39 out there right now but 2 days of over 70 and then only dropping into the 50's will help.

Anyone wanting to watch the weigh in, I think it's being icast live on flwoutdoors.com under the TBF. I can let you all know when the actual show will air on VS channel. When I get back, I can give you guys an insider's play by play if you like.

Time to git-r-done......man this has been a LONG time coming. :D

Good luck Rob. It would be nice to see one of the boards own come out on top. Congrats on making it as far as you have and I look forward to your continued success.

Gene

Good Luck Rob!!! just do what you do best and im sure you will be fine.

Give us a play by play for sure shen you get back.

As the Gamakatsu ad says, "Fishing Ain't Luck"!! You've done your homework now get out there and execute!! Rip em'!!

TOXIC

Go git it done! I am thrilled that you made it to the C'ship! Good luck.;)

WoW!!! I don't know who else but you have at least one crazy person pulling for you while you're out there Rob and that will be ME... Git-R-Done my friend!

Uncle Billy

Rob, good luck. Hope that new boat finds its way to your driveway!

Best of luck. Wouldn't count on the water temp to be affected too much by a few days in the 70's. That is a deep cold lake.

Tex

Good luck Rob. My buddy Mark Modrak will be there and he was on em in practice.

he is also towing home my new trailer.

Latest posts

Back