Can't Find My GUEST Charge Pro Manual....????

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Here's the story... GUEST Charge Pro 2613 (upgraded model) purchased and installed in April... Until this afternoon...flawless service... Today, I returned from a day of fishing (note: not catching...just fishing)... Plugged it in... Got a bright green light on the Starting Battery circuit...not surprised. But, only a "very dim" green light on the Trolling Battery Circuit... I expected a very bright red or bright red and green... I disconnected everything and set up the charger only...same thing...only the very dimm green. Any ideas...? I can't find my manual and don't remember all the "light" codes... HELP!!!!

double check the fuse and the connections and also the battery. you might want to switch outputs of charger to the good crankin battery to see if an output is bad. i've got the 2611 (2 bank 5A) and here is the lights:

green: when the red light is on indicates battery discharged and being charged at bulk rate (full amperage). voltage should be 11.8 to 13v.

red and green: charging at absorbtion rate (on my charger 3 - 9 amps) stage 2 or medium amperage. voltage measurement should be 13 - 14.5vDC.

green: float or maintenance cycle. batteries 90% charged. if the green stays on and you know the battery is low then: open output fuse or faulty or contaminated connections or one or more defective or damaged battery cells.

also, may want to check out the guest website and see if they have their manuals available for download. hope this helps.

james d.

Hm-m-m..... I just hasppen to have my manual sitting on my desk at this very moment..... What's it worht to you, Greg? :^)

E-mail me your home address - I'll makes copies and send them to you.

In the meantime, in Troubleshooting they list: Green LED stays on when battery is known to be low.

1.) Open DC output fuse. Replace DC outputfuse with a Bussman AGX-15 for Trolling Outputs / AGC-8 for Engine Start Output.

2.) Faulty or contaminated terminal connections. Clean and tighten or repair all terminal connections.

3.) One or more defective or damaged cells. Load test the batteries and replace if necessary.

4.) Lanyard hanging loose. Replace in kill switch connection and throw kill switch on "on" position.

Scott,

Thanks...I may yet need that manual. Here's the relevant responses... First, it is a real, real dim green...Not a bright green light...

(1) All three fuses checked...tested...and reinserted...all three were "good"

(2) Terminal connections were checked for continuity and "resistance"...No terminal problems...

(3) Took batteries out of "other" boat...no change and those batteries are good...as are the batteries in the Tracker...after being charged the "old fashioned way" 12 amp car charger...

(4) Your lanyard IS LOOSE!!!!! LOL... AND SO'S THE ONE ON THE BOAT!

Greg,

Test the output of the charger by disconnecting the charger from the batteries and then plug it in and use a volt or multi meter. You should get 13.3 to 13.5 volts DC.

I will e-mail you a copy of the manual when I get to work tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Sue D.

Hey was she in here, again, wearing only that mask? THAT'S GOTTA STOP! This is a PG web site!

Latest posts

Back