Canadian Gas Price???

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike L.

Reaction score
Heading up to Ontario this weekend for some early fall fishing. This early spring gas was

0.99 a litre when I was there.

What has it been recently?? Thanks!!

Depends on the day and the location.. For the most part between .97 and 1.08 in the southern ontario (Toronto) area.

Mike - When are you going? I am SOOOOOO Jealous you get to go more then every 2 years AND You get to use your PC 175! Those baitwells must be GREAT for Walleye minnow!!

Buy us some of the cheap scripts while you're up there. Maybe you can trade "cheap" American gas for it :)

Hey Trep! I'm going this saturday for a week. Ususally the PC175 always goes with me, but this year we're taking my buddys Ranger. Third trip up there this year. Hopefully the bass , pike and walleye are on like they usually are this time of year!

MikeS..The exchange rate isn't as good as it used to be ,and I guess Canadian gas will hurt the wallet. Oh well. That country sure has some great fishing though! It's worth it!

Latest posts

Back