BPS Visa Card

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Newman

Reaction score
I am curious about how many people on this board have the BPS Visa card that gives you between 1-4% money back for purchases on it. The $ back are in the form of BPS credits to use at their stores or online. My brother-in-law has used for years with good success. I periodically get a request to sign up and am seriously thinking about it this time. Does anyone else here have one and if so what is your experience?

Its great for the benifits but do not be late on a payment. My wife forgot to pay sent it in late and the next statement the interest rate was up to 24.99% !!! I'll have to pay it of at that and then will be down to one card.

25% interest??!!!!.....That oughta be illegal!!!! Freakin' loan sharks are cheaper than that!!..LOL

I have the cabela's card which is the same deal. It makes a nice bonus every once in a while to get some "free" stuff.

thats only a good deal if you pay off your balances every month!!! if you carry a balance the cost ain't worth it!!! as good as it sounds!! KB

Cabelas Club Member, the only card I carry besides my company credit card. I will never run out of stuff to buy from Cabelas!!

Bob G.

It's not free, you definitely pay for it in interest charges, but the illusion is nice!

Rich D

The key is to pay the bill in full each month so that the bonus points are free.

Bob G.

Like everyone's saying....Pay off the bill each month and

its a good deal......I love placing and order and having them deduct $$$ from my bill. Instead of using cash to buy

groceries every week we just charge our food purchases and accumulate BPS $$$$......The more I eat the more fishing equipment I get.....LOL!!!

I run evertihing I can thru my card...and pay it off every month. I get a couple hundred bucks worth of stuff every year.

Gene

I use mine for work charging 4-$10,000 a month, pay it off every month and thanks boss for the 1%.

been doing that for five years, LOTS of free stuff.

yup dont be late (they let me slide twice on late fee and finance charge)

Latest posts

Back