BPS Rocks!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Zuber

Reaction score
Yet another example of Bass Pro Shops' excellent service...

I placed an order yesterday for a few last minute supplies (bass seasons opens here Saturday!) As it turns out, one of the items I had ordered (a clearance item) was on backorder. I responed to the BPS email notification of the back order and asked them to cancel that one item...within 10 minutes I had an email from Megan at BPS confirming the cancellation...that's fast service! Via email no less!

Long Live BPS!!!

az

Gotta sing it too. Bought something from Cincy back in early March and couldn't use it. I didn't get a chance to take it back until last week. No problem with refund. I've never had a problem with BPS. They've always followed thru and done what they said they would do.

I have to agree too! Placed an order on the phone with Springfield for a Transom saver. Lady told me the one I wanted was on backorder and it would be shipped on May 28th. The next day I received an email from Megan saying it's on it's way! UPS is delivering it this afternoon!!!!

Now that's quick service!

Always get good service, and I think I'm on their speed dial! LOL I place about 6-12 orders a year with them. Never had a problem, but I finally started getting some issues with a Pro Qualifier reel this weekend. I don't want to part with it for as long as it takes to get fixed, so I may attempt it myself. Any advise reel heads? But back to BPS, they even took care of a Innotek training collar that was supposed to go back to the MFR. That's why I toss the Cabelas catalogs now unless BPS doesn't carry something. AND if you'll notice, BPS beats every other catalog company hand over fist. Cabelas, Boater world, Overtons, Gander Mountain, etc.

Sorry, meant beats them price wise. Wasn't too clear.

Gotta agree 100%

On 4/19 I dialed up the catalog folks and ordered a Gold Cup Line counter trolling combo. The lady very nicely told me it was on backorder, and I agree'd to place the order knowing it would be a month till I could use it anyway. On Monday they sent me an e-mail telling me it had been shipped WITH the tracking #'s and links directly to UPS and USPS for tracking my order. For once the USPS beat UPS (though to UPS's credit it was a 3 day shipment agreement)! The Rod came USPS yesterday and the reel just showed up this afternoon RIGHT on the days promised. I've spooled her up with 30lb P-line now just have to wait 2 weeks for the order of umbrella rigs and jigs come from my local guide source! Then it's off the troll for the big STRIPERS!

Latest posts

Back