BPS not on my best list.

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charlie,

I was curious too, since you hate your boat/Tracker Marine and now BPS and don't mind telling the whole world everyday. It's good for the mind to leave bad situations behind. If you hate your boat, sell it. If you don't like BPS or Tracker Marine, shop elsewhere.

Bob G.

Ditto what Bob said.

Adding this as an afterthought.....

Charlie, you often have invaluable information to contribute to this board. We all appreciate that. We welcome you as a member. But the constant list of complaints about Tracker/boat/BPS are a real turn-off; they have gotten to the point of being reflective of you rather than those you intend to discredit.

Please, try to keep your comments in a more constructive vein.

Thanks!

me!

Charlie,

Since you edited your message, just after posting it, I'm assuming that you have taken out whatever you had wanted to say. In short, maybe changed your mind. Since we don't personally have the ability to delete a message thread, we were left with just the message title.

I'm interested, as I shop both BPS (regularly), and Tracker marine in the past. Always interested in both views.

Tex

Latest posts

Back