boy does it feel good!!!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
took the boat out of its blue cocoon.put the batterys andall the gear back into her.figured on going fishing for a while,just to make 100% sure everything worked ok.

went to the local 10hp lake did a little trolling round with crawlers from last year which i forgot about in the fridge.they were still alive.go figure,cant keep them for more than 2 weeks in the summer,these were in there since october,and still alive!!

well,anyway,put on a couple of worm harness and did a litte slow trolling.wham,a small walleye.good deal,figured more where he came from,did a flip over the same spot,nothing,a little further down,a release,a perch.nice size,eater!!

a little while and bam,8 1/2 ft rod bent really good.what is it,walleye,nooo! one of them toothy pickerel! scum fish.

all total,2 pickerel,2 perch,and 1walleye,not bad for 3 hrs fishing!

figured id fire up the 8hp.turned it over by hand,pumped the bulb up,choked and primed it,one pull,fired right up! now that is what i call good!didnt fire the 90 yet! soon though!!

off this weekend from work.guess ill be fishing at least 1 day!

Magna,

What lake were you on? I think I am hitting Woodcock this weekend. I hope my 8 fires up. It needs a good overhaul! If not, electric!

Rich D

prompton dam,a 10 hp and under lake.it is a good walleye lake,but with the 1st day saturday i figured everyone was on the lake farting around with there gas motors scarring the eyes.

yes scott,only one.but it was the 1st fish of the year!that means its a gonna be a good year!

greg,felt great to be out,this working the 10-12 hr days,6-7 day weeks were getting me down.plus working round the house sucks too.but its officially fishing season now!!

i debated whether to buy a Pa licanse with a pcb(trout)stamp or head north 65 miles to whitney point resevoir for eyes.well,Pa license was it.but Ny is still not out of the question soon!!

Latest posts

Back