Bob engine missing

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Owenby

Reaction score
Hey bob i pinched the bottom line and ran it. It ran the same. Thanks bob

Please make sure you keep your original thread going so I and others can follow....

Time to remove carbs, clean them, replace the bleed line check valve, and pulse pump.

Ok i was just thought this was a easier way of letting you know thanks bob

Ok bob the pulse pump is fuel pump correct? If so rebuild kit or buy one. The bleed line check valve where is that and do you have any part numbers? To clean all 4 carbs is this something simple to do? Thanks bob also model is 1125412WN

Bob whenever i changed the filter there was rubber pieces from the lines in it. So anyhelp bro im sure its went into the pump and stuff i just am not familiar with the parts thanks bob your the man

Ok bob thats what im asking which in the pulse pump? Is that just the fuel pump? And what filters. Thanks bob

The pulse pump is the lift pump {diaphram}, that can be rebuilt. Filters are the water separator [spin-on} and the in-line plastic....{if equipped}. There are others....but let's see if this solves your problem..

Ok bob do you have the part # ? Is it 21-857005A1. Thank you brother

Back