• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bimini Cover for Nitro 175/185 Sport

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Jim Boerner

This is a rare, hard to find Bimini Sit Down Cover for a Nitro 175/185 sport. Has windows and a zip down center, snaps to the boat. Never, ever used it - it is LITERALLY brand new; ABSOLUTE MINT CONDITION. Oyster/off white color. These were $350 new, I also have a $60 for the hood that covers unit when folded down which I am throwing in for free. I'll take $250 or best offer. Made by Dowco which I understand is exceptional in terms of quality, made in Wisconsin. Model number is 63761-09, I called Dowco and confirmed which boat it fits (spoke to Gayle there). Photos are available, as am I to answer any questions: free to call or email with anything that's on your mind or to request photos! 218-256-1135 cell or 218-566-1135 home, name is Jim. My direct email is [email protected] (and make sure you use a zero after the "b", not the letter "O").

Latest posts

Back