Nitro sport 175 boat cover?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mike daniels

Reaction score
Gents,

Who makes a good boat cover for a 2000 Nitro sport 175? I'm looking comperable with the Nitro cover that came with the boat in fit. The old cover is 10 years old and starting to get tired.

I'd like the cover to have the following properties.

1) Water proof since the boat sits outside in the rain.

2) well vented to slow down the formation of Mildew on the boat seats (might conflict with 1)

3) Less than ~$200

4) Fits good enough to trailer at ~65MPH.

You guys know of a cover that fits most/all of these properties?

thanks

you can find all of these properties, but for under 200? i think you are stretching your wants with that

what about the StormPro covers? They're ~ $150. Anyone use them here for a Nitro?

Mike, I have a 2001 Nitro Sport 175 with an original cover I used less than a week. The cover has been, and currently is packed away. It may be tough to get to as my lawn furniture and other yard items are blocking easy access. I'll try to get to it and check it. If it's in as good of shape as I expect, we may be able to work something out? As soon as I can I'll check it. Remind me if I don't post something soon. I have a busy week coming and may not remember to check it.

Also I have put a picture of it in my library from when I first bought the boat and had it on.

Are you still at the zoomtowm email address?

It will be a message titled Nitro sport 175 Cover.

Sent it again, lets see if it works.

thanks

Back