Been hiding!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Well, I just realized that I haven't been on the site in a long, long time. Just wanted to stick my head in and say hey. At my last job, I wasn't busy at all. Here at Fidelity, I am generally covered up dawn to sunset. Being busy is always a good thing.

So . . . .

Hey there! :rolleyes:

Tex

Hey Tex!! Good to hear from you, glad you are doing well. Have you been thinking about another boat??

Bubby:)

Well, the thought/desire for another boat is certainly there - just not the overall readiness as yet. Will likely be another year or so. Trying to work down the bills and outstanding obligations before my next foray.

Basically, while I am still working (meaning not retired) - I am trying to get to the point where I only add other expenses when I retire (or replace) them with current obligations. I need to get to the point where I am living on expected 'retirement funds' before I get there. Right now I'm sending a large percentage every month to savings/retirement.

But I still have the itch, for sure.

Tex

Latest posts

Back