Back to NYC

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob LaMoy

Reaction score
Well I'm back into the swing of corporate America. I'm back in the rail industry as a sales/marketing manager and my territory........North America! LOL So there will be a tad bit of travel involved. I'm making the "milk run" next week starting in Phili, then to NYC, and finally Boston before coming home. The good deal this time is that my wife and kids are coming along for the ride. While I conduct business during the day, they get to enjoy the hotel and explore the cities a little. Then when I get back at night I get to really show them around.

My kids have been really excited to go to NYC for some time. I plan bringing them to FAO Schwartz and the Kid-R-Us in times square. It has a 3 story ferris wheel inside the store.

When I met my wife, she wanted to go to college and live in NYC. She wouldn't have lasted a week. Now she's all nervous about going. I told her we're staying in midtown Manhattan, not the Bronx or Harlem. Anyhow, it will be nice to finally show my family the greatest city in the world.

Now I just have to fish like crazy this weekend to hold me over until next weekend so I can endure a week of grind.:wacko:

They'll have a lot fun. Tell Michelle I said have a great time and enjoy the trip.

Hopefully we'll get a chance to get together this month. Jim

I got to visit NYC back in '73 and it was culture shock for me. Saw all those skyscrapers, but never did get to see any of them work :rolleyes:

Congrats on the job Rob. Should you ever get to the Omaha area you had better drop a dime.

fatrap

Congratulations on the new job. It's always exciting to start a new gig.

Have fun in NYC. Believe it or not that is my dream vacation destination. I think it would be great fun to have a week in New York just to explore all the great food and music and maybe take in a ballgame at Yankee Stadium. It is truly the worlds greatest city.

Harpo

Rob,

there is lots to check out in Boston if you have the time.

freedom trail, uss. constitution, fanual hall, science museum, even the aquarium is a good take. if you want any info on any thing feel free to ask.

GregD

Check out Phantom of the Opera. Its in Boston right now.

I'll be in Massachusetts this week, wont be in Boston till Friday

BJ

Rob,

You know the drill... Anywhere near Chicago and you call, e-mail or write...

Good luck... What's the new gig?

right Fenway, the home of the world champion RED SOX, bleacher seats for four, parking, food, hat or penant for the kids.

$500.00 large. well worth it though.

GregD

Latest posts

Back