Anyone Fishing Lake Anna this weekend ?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A buddy of mine was out with Jim Hemby for stripers last weekend, but came up short, bass fishing was good though

Wow! "Jim Hemby coming up short" is a phrase you simply don't hear that often (if at all!). What patterns were working on the bass fishing?

Not sure, he was there for stripers and just told me about them mostly

Hutch - I am going out for a few hours with my son-in-law but probably on the hot side. Do you want me to leave a pass for you. I promise I will leave it this time since I have to be up early anyway. LOL

With respect to Hemby, it must a have been a tough day for him to not put people on stripers. I finally decided to buy some side planer boards and do some trolling for stripers this fall. Got my minnow net ready to catch some of them huge gizzard shad to use for trolling.

I will probably go out Sunday. Saturday is out for me, daughter has a soccer game. Need to do some more pre-fishing. A lot more pre-fishing:lol::p

TOXIC

Working ! Sucks to be me ! You guys have good luck !!

i was out last weekend for a tourny. lots of fish in or on the first drop by water willow. it seems the better fish were just off of it, but the willow had to be near deepwater. also a few docks up past chris run gave up some nice 4lbers.

mike c

Bill That would be great what time are you going out I can meet you at your house. Thanks so much for your generosity... Uncle Billy you got that right Janurary is not far around the bend (raise time) LOL:D

Hutch - We will probably go out around 0645 (sunrise). Meet me at the house if you like or I will just leave the pass and security card under the front mat. Know you got a long drive from Winchester. Eithe way. We will probably be back in around 1000 since I haven't seen my granddaughter for a month or so and want to have some Grandpa time with her. She's 20 months.

Hutch - Just to let you know the pass and card are NOW under the mat! LOL

So Ya finally got the gate fixed huh?? I've got 1 more tourney on the cold side then it's Hello Bill....my bestest friend!!:lol::lol: Don't give up my hot side hot spots!!:D:D:D

TOXIC

Toxic - You don't mean the duck blind just out from Dike 1 do you? LOL

Gate is fixed (for now) so you'll need the security pass card to get in. Makes ME a little more valuable since you need the cards and not just the combination number. Gee, I wonder what I could use? Ha ha ha ha ha

Here is one of Bill's hot side friends:D

HPIM1496.JPG

Uncle Billy - I thought you were the one who invited people to come to the lake. You realize you can invite yourself! LOL Any time you want!!!!

I got there early Sat morning and they slammed my first cast even before I could close my bail. Caught five or six in the first ten minutes. Then went to work on the house.... No more fish after that on Sat or Sun:(.

david.....

Latest posts

Back