Another NASCAR msg - Kasey Kahne

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Texas Transplant

Reaction score
Since we had another NASCAR thread, thought I would follow up.

I'm a big Richard Petty fan, and also Richard Petty Motorsports. However, they just haven't been able to get 'even' - much less ahead on the technology. So, on one hand it is sad to see Kasey Kahne leave them, but I'm really stoked that he's going to Hendrick.

You give that young man a 'ride' that works, and he is going to start tearing up the standings next year. That guy can drive and he certainly has the desire. Yes, he is one of the 'pretty faces' that NASCAR has, but watch him when he has a competitive car (or when he goes back to Midget's and other race levels as Tony Stewart does), and he knows how to win.

Tex

Tex,

I agree than Kahne can drive. But the last thing Nascar needs right now is another dominant pretty boy in a Hendricks car. Aren't you sick of seeing Johnson roll over finish line first every week? Imagine what it will be like next year.

Johnson, Gordon and Kahne in a 123 finish week after week.....

it will be a real snooze fest for sure.

Then again that is the sole opinion of a die hard stewart fan! :D

GregD

Kasey Kahne is a class act....bet he can't out fish Ryan Newman though!!!:D

I've never been a Stewart fan in the past. If any thing happened it was always someone elses fault. He could rough someone else up but didn't seem to be able to take it when someone else did it to him, in general I thought he was a whiner.

When he objected to driving a Toyota, that raised my opinion of him a bit. Now that he changed teams and become a team owner, I think he has gotten way better. I'm still not a fan, but I no longer root for him to have mechanical problems. ;) Now my dislike falls more on Montoya. :)

Gene