Andy Z. The FISH are ON!!!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis Smith

Reaction score
Went fishing saturday in the afternoon for a couple hours before church with my buddy. It was a great time. I caught 8 on a senko and my buddy Jared caught three on three different lure. The fish are aggressive but they were pretty small. The biggest one went about 13 inches but were a heck of a fight. The wind was blowing out of the east and was a pain in the butt to keep the aluminum boat straight with 20 mph wind gusts. We were also the only boat on the lake.

Sunday-Went fishing from 4 till 7:30 pm. There were 2 other boats on the lake with us but they left within a half hour of us getting there. We hammered the fish yesterday. I caught 13 and my buddy Jared caught 10. I was fishing the same color senko and he rigged up a paddle tail worm weightless. He landed a fish that was 22" long and we are thinking around 4 to 5 lbs. We did not have a scale or a measuring stick so we took a piece of fishin line measured it with that and cut it at the correct length and measured it back at his house. Turned out to be 22" long. I caught two fish on my first two consecutive casts and he caught that big fish right after I landed those two shorties. Man what a weekend to be back on the water. The fish are turned on up here and are aggressive too.

T.S.

"Monster Crappie" as I call them....LOL

Ken- I was targeting anything that bit and just so happens they were bass that bit. Dont break my heart none...LOL

T.S.

Latest posts

Back