An Observation - Customer Service Better

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg Meyer

Reaction score
Over the long history of ths site there have been numerous instances of customer service and quality "horror stories". Does anybody else get the feeling that this situation has changed for the better? I think we have not seen the frequent instances of frustration with Tracker Marine Customer Service that we had in the past. Before I organize a parade I wanted to know what others are thinking.

I have no dog in this fight. However, overall it seems it has slowed down a good bit. Now the folks on here that have a problem will take exception to this, as they should. I hope they get fixed up and are back up and running.

Carlos

I think the overall quality is better on the boats now and not as many people are getting "lemons". My 2005 929 has been a great boat with my only beefs being the seats and carpet could have been a little higher quality.

I like the improvements on my 2010 Z7 from my 2003 901. and I have also had great experiences with customer service so far

Never had an issue with Tracker Marine. Every experience I've had with them has been positive to include free labor on a winch install after closing hours.

I have had a couple of minor issues with my boat but were taken care of in a timely manor. After 2 Nitro boats I still highly recommend them to anyone considering purchasing a new boat.

Yes it has, my 2009 tracker 175TXW speedometer never worked, Boat is kept 200+ miles north in Maine contacted bass pro who I bought it from "Mass" and was given suggestions to correct it. None worked, brought it into the local dealer ship in Maine they could not identify the source of the problem. Contacted Customer Service and after a couple of calls they have sent me both a new Speedo and pickup unit. (That I could install or bring to the dealer in Maine to replace) and extended this portion of my warranty for another year.

Had a trailer problems with my 07 Tundra. Finally got it resolved. Other than that give them a gold star.

fatrap

My opinion: In an industry based on discretionary purchasing, in a tough economy, customers don't get taken for granted as much. During sales downturns, dealers and manufacturers will work harder to get and keep business. When employees are afraid of job loss, they focus more and work harder to produce quality products and satisfied customers.

The result is the consumer gets more of what they deserve for their scarce dollars.

Latest posts

Back