Alright, I know this a teeny bit early...

• Thread starter William H. (Bill) Barham
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

William H. (Bill) Barham

Reaction score
but it's 10:30, I'm tired and have a Doctor's appointment tomorrow. So I guess my friend

TOXIC won't care if I'm an hour and a half early wishing him a very Happy Birthday and Best Wishes for many many more.. So how about all of you doing the same and wishing that old __________(insert you own words here) does have a wonderful day?

Happy Birthday Scott!:cool:

cake.jpg

Happy Birthday!!:lol:

Happy B-day Tox :D--- At your age--Maybe need to have your "Drop-shot" checked:lol::p

Rick

:lol::lol: I'm just waiting till I get home because I know all of you pooled your $$ and there will be a new Z9 in my driveway. :p It'll have all the newest gadgets from Hummingbird...2 linked sidefinders, that'll be from Humminbird Greg Walters, It'll have all of Big Dan's waypoints, Mac & Mini's chit, and CIII's river stuff. I'm sure you had enough left over after buying the boat, that y'all paid all of my entry fees into both the FLW and the Elites for the year. Let's not forget the new Silverado, I'm kinda surprized nobody asked me what color I wanted. Everything will have a NTOWS wrap because Rich will surely want to sponsor me. Also the rest of the members can pre-fish all the lakes for me so that on Tournament day, all I have to do is drop the boat off the trailer (Glenn will be my driver by the way) and pull up to cash a check.

BUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.........:eek::eek:

Dang alarm, 4:30am and time to go to work already....dang what a dream.

Hey it's my B-day!!

Thanks Guys!!

TOXIC

Dang alarm, 4:30am and time to go to work already....dang what a dream.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

What's amazing is I got up real early, got on the computer, and was actually preparing a bank draft/transfer to your account for $50,000.00 but then thank God, your alarm went off and woke me all the way up..Shewwwwww:rolleyes::huh:

Uncle Billy

Thanks again everybody.

Spent the day at work:angry: (I usually take the day off), then had my traditional B-day dinner... Charcoal grilled Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon (very rare, cut it's horns, wipe its butt and throw it on a plate), twice baked garlic potatoes, corn on the cob, mixed salad, red wine sauteed young portabello mushrooms and my mothers secret recepie garlic cheese bread (I have decided the MVM will get a dose of this next year). For deeeeezert my wifes peanut butter ice cream pie with dark chocolate grahm cracker crust. I then quietly passed into a lovely food coma for the rest of the evening. When we lived in New England, I would add fresh lobster, oysters on the half and muscles to the above. Can you tell I like to eat!?:lol:

TOXIC

Wait'll we hook up in August!! :wub::wacko: Food coma's and toad smallies will be the norm!!