Almost forgot for Mr Hammer

• Thread starter Carlos Hathcock III
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlos Hathcock III

Reaction score
TOXIC is a BAD kisser by mikesnow, 5/27/2003 19:51 ET

Remember this one?????

Some oldies here and some now quiet folks

I remember joining this site and that's all I heard for awhile and not knowing what it meant.

I think it was Ken who finally clued me in. That had like 300 replies didn't it?:lol:

AND, where is Mike Snow? Is my memory totally gone?

Uncle Billy

I just blew coffee out my nose and trashed my tube and keyboard...........THANKS C!!:angry:

LOL...Toxic,..you are a true LEGEND!!! (Even my wife thinks you're funnier than hell, but she was drinking too!!!;) )

Mac

OMG! I thought this thing was dead!:lol:

Ya' just cant hide the TRUTH!:p

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

OMG whats next pink naga-thongs and black fly adventures...........

BF

There is a lot of history around here if you lift up the rug and look for it...:wacko:

Been hangin in DTown too much I guess....

...and don't forget that Mac and Mini are a couple....

LOL

what's up Marke!!!

az

2008 Presidential candidates

Neeley and Mac

"Better than Crack":eek:

We are a couple! A couple of fat dudes from MI that can fish!!!!

Mini

HAHA I kinda thought the house here was quiet...bring the oldies out of the woodwork would have brought the thread, but Rich licked it.....

Uncle Billy, Mike's still around I think. He either made or replied to a post back in the winter. I'm pretty sure that he said that he was living in Nashville. I need to get with him and take him trout fishing on the Caney Fork River.

Steve

Tin is IN!!! I'm King Tin!!!

Oh, wait, change that - 'dem bassus luv sparkles!!!:lol::lol:

Hey Neeley - Can you drive down in 2 weekends and help me pack for the move, I am having a problem getting all the stuff on your list into my luggage!!

Latest posts

Back