Adding a ski pole to Pro Team 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Anderson

Reaction score
All..I need help I wanna pull my son on a tube with my Tracker..Any suggestions on what to use to attach a "ski pole" to the boat???

Larry, you don't need a pole to tube. Just attatch the rope to the transom hooks. Works great.

Harpo

Larry, As Harpo noted, no pole needed. To make life a little easier, use the tie-down rings on the transom, but get a harness with a float. Looks like a "Y", with each end attaching to one of the rings, and then the tail attaching to your inflatable. The float keeps the harness from getting near the prop when you are not underway. Works very well, and keeps your inflatable more "centered" in your wake.

West Marine and various stores sell the Y harness. The ski pole that came with my fish-n-ski warns not to use the pole for tubing!!

Bob G.

I agree with everyone else. They work well.

Called Ski Tow Harness or Bridle

BPS part # 20-542-407-00 - $9.99

Agree with everyone else, been using the floating ski bridle for2 years with a tube and knee board behind my 175, works great!!

i agree also . i have 175pt 75hp i use the harness and pull everyone on a tube as well as a hydroslide (kneeboard)

I bought my rope and tube at Wal-Mart at the end of the season for not much $. The rope has snap hooks the attach to the transom tiedown hooks and a float that keeps the rope away from the prop just like Terry described. Great diversion for a hot afternoon when the fishing slows down.

Harpo

I use the harness on my 185 and it's great...just make sure the line is clear of the prop. Also if your pullin' a tube..I highly recommend a bungee rope! It's the coolest thing...It'll really sling-shot ya' around...it's a blast!

TEE

Latest posts

Back