• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

4 NITRO Aluminum Trailer Wheels & Goodyear Marathron Tires NEW, TAKE OFFS

• Thread starter Eric Wilder2 [IMG]http://members.aol.com/ewilder10
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Wilder2

Reaction score
These four (4) aluminum NITRO mag wheels and Goodyear tires were on my 2002 Nitro 901's trailer when I bought it. I took them off and installed after market wheels and tires.<br><br>The tires are new with less than 150 miles on them. They are trailer Goodyear Marathons. The tire size is <b>ST215 75 R14</b> The rims are 14" with a 5 lug on a 4.25" diameter. They are the same as the Ford wheel bolt pattern.

I would break the set up as spares only if I get offers on all four wheels. I am asking $400.00 for all four wheels and tires (less than the cost of the tires alone) or best offer. I am in the Dallas Texas area (45 mintues from Lake Fork :)), but could meet you somewhere if your interested. You can email me at <b>[email protected].</b><br><br> Tight lines...Wilder

tires.jpg

Can you meet me in Wisconsin? LOL,those would look sweet on my trailer. I know some truckers up here, I'll have to see what I can do. Did they come off a trailer with disc brakes?

If you need to talk to me my day time number is 972-931-7400 ext 282. Yes the trailer has brakes on it. thks Eric

Latest posts

Back