2013 Z7 Rod Locker Organizer

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt

Reaction score
Recently purchased a Z7, looking for a tube style rod organizer. Have contacted local dealers, not much help. Like the TH Marine one, but they won't sell direct. Not interested in rod socks and reel covers. Anyone have a tip where to look/ who to contact? Thanks

Actually, after trying multiple dealers who weren't any help I saw Day Brothers Marine had good reviews. Called them 2 days ago, it's on my doorstep right now. Excellent customer service. Plan B was to build, thanks for the redponse

Reactions: cq
Actually, after trying multiple dealers who weren't any help I saw Day Brothers Marine had good reviews. Called them 2 days ago, it's on my doorstep right now. Excellent customer service. Plan B was to build, thanks for the redponse
Recently purchased a Z7, looking for a tube style rod organizer. Have contacted local dealers, not much help. Like the TH Marine one, but they won't sell direct. Not interested in rod socks and reel covers. Anyone have a tip where to look/ who to contact? Thanks
i diden't even look at dealers. went to hardware store ACE bought some pcv drain pipe [has thin wall]cut in pieces bundled and installed in forward part of rod locker.cant post pics , but i can send a pic to your e mail.

I was going to do that too, I got the factory one yesterday . Only problem with it the factory organizer is undersized for the rod locker- where when you build your own you can maximize the space. Thanks for the response

Latest posts

Back