• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 Nitro Z-7

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred Bradley

Reaction score
Im selling my 2011 Nitro Z-7 due to an unforseen unemployment situation. The boat is paid for and all titles are at hand. It has the removable dual console, mercury optimax 150, hydrolic steering, keel guard, custom color scheme,and,only has in the area of 13 or 14 hours on it. Also has the extended transferable warranty. I think if u build the boat on the website it lists around 27,000. I am asking 22,500 or "best offer". I live just south of St.Louis, Mo. There is a picture of the boat in my member library. If you are interested you can contact me at [email protected] and i will get back to you as soon as possible. Thanks. Fred.

Fred, sorry about your employment situation. I shouldn't be interested in your boat....but I am. I get no pics in your library. Can you email me some pics, inside and out? If still avail can you list the options you have put on the basic package?

I'm new here, my email is [email protected]

Back