2008 PT175TXW Fuse Diagram?

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have diagram of a 2008 PT175TXW (or something close)? I lost power to the trolling motor in the middle of the lake today and I'm hoping its just a fuse. Power to everything else appears to be fine.

Thanks!!

Check your battery there may be a inline breaker in the compartment

The trolling motor cables do not run through the fuse block on my 175, they are run direct from the battery to the motor plug. If there is a fuse (not guaranteed) it will be near the battery, inline on the wiring.

My PT 185 does not have an inline fuse, there is one for the charger but going to the

trolling motor near the battery is a small box ( breaker box ) Red plastic cover grey small

box and on the side of the grey box is a very small black button, push to reset and hopefully it will work. Mine deactivated while fishing very heavy grass/millfoil guess it overheated....

Good Luck

Let all know if that did it....

Thanks for the replies. . . I will check this ideas out this weekend. I appreciate the responses!!!

Nice job guys!! You were right one. rtlgator was probably the closest, as it was the small red box on the battery cable. On the side of that red box was a very small black button. I pushed it and it reset. Trolling motor is back up and running. You guys are the best! Thanks.

Cubby....Glad it worked, we all learn by our own experience and that of others, it's nice to have a place like this to go too and share and attain good info....

Tight lines

Latest posts

Back