2006 Master Catalog

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Powell

Reaction score
I got my 2006 BassPro Master Catalog today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

had at work for about 2 weeks or so. Cool stuff in there!

I got an e-mail telling me that it was on the way. I've yet to see it though????

I got mine the Thursday or Friday before Christmas. Coincedence...I think not. Merry Christmas to me from B.P.S. :D

Gene

Got mine on Tuesday. Haven't opened it yet ... waiting to see what the Christmas damages ($) end up to be. :unsure:

Believe it or not I used to get MORE than I actually wanted and for no apparent reason they quit ! Now it seems every year I have to call to get one...go figure:wacko:

The always send me at least two Master Catalogs at the house and another one or two at the office. Bet my boss loves that!:lol:

Anyone recognize the mug in the "Pros and celebrities" pic for the spring Classics???

It's none other than Bill Mackrelroy doin his toons.

I havent seen one yet....I wonder if Mac got his?

I dont know why, but they dont send em to me anymore....maybe they are trying to tell me something? lol

Mini

Even though my last name starts with C, I must be the last person on their mailing list. I usually receive mine in March. I guess it saves me a little money in the long run.

HP

I got mine a few days ago, but I think it was due to me checking the "receive catalog" box when I ordered a friend a BPS gift card for Christmas. I'm waitng on my "Harry 'N' Charlie" cap for getting a tip printed in Bassmaster magazine. :rolleyes:

Yeah,...I got mine a week ago.....took it upnorth with me and opened it up for the first time NYeve.......bout chit my pants when I saw my pix on pg 12....got up and fixed myself another TALLLLL J&C and made a toast to JLM!! :rolleyes:

(Man is my 2006 equipment order gonna piss the UPS dude off!!!...LMAO!!!):blink:

Mac

BTW Mini,,...I have a "Loudmouth Bass" hat for you,...Zona sent me 3!!

and...I think the reason you don't get a catalog anymore is cuz your orders always say "3 of EVERYTHING" anyway,...so you don't even need a catalog!!:lol::p

Kudos on the photo-op Mac!!!

Mini - Sorry dude! The first people removed from the mailing list are the individuals on the company dime. (associates) Unless you can "creatively" get around it, you'll need to pick it up at the store. It's amazing how much money that saves considering the amount of periodicals that are produced. Or so I've been told.....

I kind of figured it was a money saving thing....or what Mac said :)

Now, Mac, I have told you this before. Seeif you remember the answer.

"Do you know why you have to get three of everything?"

Mini

3 of everything???

So Mac and I can both use one too!!!

"Because I keep one,...I give one to Mini,....and the 3rd one breaks!"....ahahahhahahha

you are wrong....

one for me to use, one for the guy in the back of the boat, and one spare after he loses the one i lent him.

Well....for the last 3 years,.....I've been the guy in the back of your boat,.....or should I say I've been the guy in the back of MY boat...'cept in those rare instances where you let me take the TM while you're retying or some other form of gitner-done!!:p;)

"some other form of gitner-done", now thats funny!

got mine last thursday....

Prices are up...

...but doen't everything cost more these days!!!

Mac...did Loudmouth get cancelled for '06???

az

Yeah....Loudmouth got the boot,....but Zona will be the new Host in between shows...I guess they didn't renew Tommy Sander's contract and they got Zona to do it......pretty cool!!!:p

very cool!

now...when does he get you to be his sidekick???

any poop on why loudmouth got cancelled?

Their HAD to be more viewership for that show than "beat charlie moore"!

Kumar thing?

az

I liked Loudmouth bass, especially when they started doing the underwater camera thing, thought that was great.

I watched LMB a whole lot more than Beat Charlie Moore. Sorry to see LMB taken off the format. Zona will be a good addition to whatever particular spot they put him in on Bass Saturday. What's happening to Kumar?

Jay Kumar's got his hands full with BassFan.com.......he's not going to starve!!

Back