• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 PT185 w/ 90hp

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Fary

Reaction score
This one will go fast.

2003 PT 185 Silver Anniversary Edition

90 hp Mercury ELPTO

Lowrance M68C Color GPS/Depthfinder combo on Dash

Eagle Depthfinder on bow

Guest 2 bank charger

12v Trolling motor

Custom built extra storage compart for additional storage and front deck space (see other pics in my library)

Bicycle seats with adjustable pedestles for front and rear

Original seats with original pedestals for front and rear

Silver Anniversary Cover (see picture in library)

Spare Tire with cover

Lifejackets, dock rope, anchor, tire locks, trailer locks, etc...everything you will need to go straight to the lake.

$9500(New price 10/13/2006)

This boat is literally in PERFECT condition both mechanically and cosmetically. Selling for lack of use (playing too much golf) only used 5 times since spring. Boat was originally owned by Steve Hutson on the board from Knoxville, TN and I am the 2nd owner since this past spring.

Boat is located in Greensboro, NC.

2003PT185.jpg

I thought there might be a little interest from someone on the board or maybe a board member's friend on this boat. Does anyone know anyone that is looking for a nice PT185? I guess I will list it in boat trader or on Ebay and see what happens.

Bryan

Bryan - Where else did you post it for free? bassfishinghomepage? Craigslist.com, Adpost.com... Try a bunch of them, search the web for local/state fishing/hunting sites, put color pictures up with tear off phone number/info in the local bait shops...

Good Luck!

Bryan - gotta tell you, I would have jumped on this one in a heartbeat if you were closer! Sweet set up and the boat looks in pristine condition. I'll probably end up upgrading the power on my 02 PT175 instead just because I have several crazy months ahead of me at work and no time to travel to see yours. I will let folks in my area know that you're selling, though.

Northern, VA isn't that far away. I would intertain meeting you somewhere about 1/2 way. Drove to Knoxville, TN to deliver one boat. Went several hours to p/u this boat. The boat is light enough that it doesn't take much more gas to pull than when pulling nothing. Just let me know if you are interested.

Bryan

After running for 4 weeks, the ad has ended at boattrader.com. I screwed up and only listed it on the internet site and it never ran in the boat trader magazine. The boat is still available, if anyone is interested or if anyone knows anybody.

Thanks,

Bryan

Sorry for the slow reply. It has the 90 ELPTO motor on it.

Bryan

New Price......$9500

Used just as much since the original post.....In other words, it hasn't left the driveway.

Bryan

I would say the distance I would be willing to deliver would be based on the selling price of the boat. So it is hard to say for sure. I will say that I traveled 200 miles once before to sell a boat. One thing I can guarantee is that the boat is in perfect condition and whatever price is agreed to via email or phone, there is nothing that would keep the deal from going through. Email me via backchannel and I will give you my cell phone # if you want to talk more about the boat or delivery.

Thanks,

Bryan

Ok, I appreciate the help selling. If the buyer is in your area I would certainly be willing to meet somewhere possibly in the middle? Say Richmond, VA area. If you want or a potential buyer wants more pictures, give me specifics on what pictures you/they want and I will get them taken. I typically don't check this thread daily, so the best way to get in touch with me is via my work email:

[email protected]

thanks,

bryan

Thanks Uncle Billy for your help. I realize now isn't the best time to sell a boat, but it is worth a try anyway. When the ad runs out in the boattrader magazine, I won't renew it until the Spring. I figure I can get or close to my asking price in the Spring anyway. Just had the itch for a new car this fall and if someone would have offered me close to $9000, I am sure I would have taken it.

Anyway, it is still for sale and I will post here when it is sold.

Thanks,

Bryan

Bryan, I have the 2004 PT175 with 50hp and love it. I will see if I can't help you find a buyer for yours since everyone loves mine. And since I live on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, we fish all year down here and fall/winter is a great time for bigger fish in salt water. Is the troll motor a 43 lb. ?

Bryan, I have the 2004 PT175 with 50hp and love it. I will see if I can't help you find a buyer for yours since everyone loves mine. And since I live on the Gulf Coast of Mississippi, we fish all year down here and fall/winter is a great time for bigger fish in salt water. Is the troll motor a 43 lb. ?

I honestly can't remember what # the trolling motor is. I wanted to say it is the 56# version. Whichever it is it is the standard package 12v trolling motor that comes on the boat.

I have a local guy that is supposed to come by tonight and look at the boat. He seems interested, but you never know. I still believe that the first person that is serious about buying a boat will buy this boat because it is in that good of condition.

Thanks,

Bryan

BOAT IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Thanks to all the help on the board.

Bryan

Latest posts

Back