• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 Bass Tracker PT 175TX - Silver Anniversary

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Castineira

Reaction score
2003 Bass Tracker Pro team 175TX Silver Anniversary Edition, Boat is well maintained and its in great shape for its age, boat is turn key and go. Rig has a 2003 Mercury 75hp motor (max for boat), gps speed at 41mph (solo run, half tank, not a tourney load but enough), has 12 volt 55lb thrust minnkota trolling motor, two folding fishing seats, two bicycle seats, middle bench seat, Fish finder in(hummingbird ) front, rear FF unit at helm (eagle), large livewell, auto bilge pump, boat and motor cover, lots of storage, rod locker, trailer is galvanized with spare, folding trailer tongue, dual batteries, guest charger for trolling motor battery and a trickle charger for the cranking battery. I am selling because I don't have the time to use the boat, after potential buyer sees the boat I will run it in the river. The boat is in great shape and really moves.

E-mail me for pictures and inquires. [email protected]

Chris

Latest posts

Back