• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 ProCrappie 175

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Craver

Reaction score
Well, it's time to sell it. We just bought a used BassCat, and the wife won't let me keep 'em both. :angry:

I bought the Tracker brand new in Aug. of '04 off the floor. It probably has 200 - 250 hrs on it. Has one tiny dent in the front (the only time the wife ever drove it! :rolleyes:) and one tiny dent on the port side, right at the water line. Both dents are small, but they're there. No cracking though, and neither one is on a weld.

Has a Merc 25hp on the back, factory MG up front, and factory Humminbird at the console. Everything works as it did when I brought it home. Has a brand new Michigan prop on it too. It's been dealer serviced every year, and I've always run Merc oil in it.

This was a great first boat for me, and I really hate to sell it. It must go to a good home. I know that sounds silly, but I'm kinda attached to the old girl! :eek:

Price is $6900 OBO. Boat is located in Greenville, IL. I'll deliver just about anywhere for actual fuel costs.

Pics can be had upon request, just e-mail me at: [email protected]

Thanks for looking!!!!!

-J

I forgot.........

This boat can also go with a bigger motor. I have an '89 Merc 70hp, trim and tilt, oil inj., that I can put on the back of it if the stock 25 isn't big enough for you. Runs good, nothing wrong with it. Same price either way.

And no, I won't sell either motor 'till the boat is gone.

Thanks again!

-J

Thats a STEAL J, I sold my 2000 with a 40 Merc in late 2005 for $6,500, and the minute I got back from delivering it I had 2 more offers!!

you'll sell her quick!! I loved mine!

Thanks Trep! Actually, it's gonna get even better. The wife informed me last night that we could let it go for $6500, so that's what we're asking now. Hopefully she'll go quick...

-J

Throw some pictures into your library here, and post them in this post, that will help folks see it.

Yeah, I'm working on that. It's got to stop raining so I can get it outside and snap some. I'll try to get some this afternoon.

Joe, did you ever run her with the 70 h.p. on her? If so, how well did she run? I wish you good luck selling her and just because you left the Tracker family doesn't mean you still can't hang around here..

Uncle Billy

Unc- No, I never ran her with the 70. I always wanted too, but never got the chance. I think most guys get 45-48 mph out of em though (or somewhere in the 40's anyway). Would've been fun to drive it that fast!

Oh, and don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I don't post here much, but I've learned a TON of stuff just reading. I think I'll stick around... :D

Still no pics yet; it quit raining, but now it's 28* and snowing! :eek:

-J

Finally got some pics!!! Boat is still available, listing came out in the paper today.

If anyone is interested, shoot me an e-mail at: [email protected] I'll send you some pics and a spec sheet.

Thanks again!

-Joe

Joe, put the pictures in your Member Library.. It makes it easier for people who, believe it or not, won't want to e-mail you for pictures. You can do that with the spec sheet too..

By the way, you've lowered the price from $6900. to $6500. so edit your first post to show that. Right now interested people have to read all of the responses and scroll down to see the new price. Good Luck..

Uncle Billy

Thanks Unc. :D I'll work on getting the pics up here.

How do I go about editing the first post?

-Joe

Latest posts

Back