• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Yamaha BearTracker ATV

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Harrison

Reaction score
I'm trying to sell my 2001 Yamaha BearTracker ATV. I am the original owner. This ATV is a classified as 250cc but I think the technical size is 230cc. The transmission is a 5spd manual with a auto-clutch. It is only 2wd, but I have added a 2000lb Superwinch with 50ft of cable. I haven't trail rode this ATV in 3 years. I have started it up and used it around the house, mostly to just move it out of the way or to just keep the cobwebs out. The tires are original, but then again, has hardly had any trail use. I bought a brand new battery a year ago. I also have a skid for it, but have never installed it. I currently don't have any pictures ready, but if interested it'll only take a matter of time to turn on the digital camera and snap some off. I also have an aluminum, folding set of loading ramps that when folded up, will fit between the wheels in the back of the pickup while hauling.

I'm asking $2,000 OBO or a trade for a decent pop-up camping trailer.

EDIT: I forgot to add that the seat is RealTree camo colored, BUT 4 years ago the material cracked and split and just a little bit of the foam is exposed. There is a SMALL chance that I might be able to get a replacement black seat. One more thing is that for the past 3 years it has been stored inside the garage/shop and prior to that it was almost always covered with an ATV cover.

Thanks for your time,

Mike Harrison

Latest posts

Back