• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2001 Pro Deep-V 16 WITH 2002 50H only $9,900!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Kinslow

Reaction score
I bought this boat brand new in April 2001 and just haven't had time to enjoy it. Barely over engine break-in requirements. Here's the specs (specifications are also available on the tracker website):

2001 Pro Deep-V 16 with upgraded 2002 50H Merc ELPTO, custom 4 bow retractable bimini top, onboard dual bank charger, brand new anchor, brand new cover, brand new marine first aid kit, brand new life jackets (2 adult, 2 kids), brand new boat bumpers, several marine mooring ropes, can't remember what else.

I financed nearly 12,000 on this boat after all the upgrades plus excise tax and tags alone ran me nearly $1,000 (here in Oklahoma) because it was brand new. You save $$$ and still get a new boat (needless to say, the tax situation varies depending on your state).

Buyer also has option of assuming payments if qualified.

For more information contact me at 405-514-8087 or e-mail at [email protected]. I can also get photos to you if your interested.

John Kinslow

Hey Jim,

Yup, still for sale. I've not been pushing to sell it yet until spring time when folks are out looking for boats. I've only listed it here at the Nitro/Tracker site. This boat is as good as brand new.

Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll send you my home number and cell number or send me your numbers and I'll give you a call. Also, if my digital camera cooperates with me I will take some pics of it for you as well if you want.

I don't really want to give it up because I know it will be along time before I can get another like it. Regardless, I can't justify owning it because I can't seem to ever get time to use it. It's a tough personal delima. At $9,900 I will be taking over a $3,000 loss including excise tax and tags (don't know about everywhere else but excise tax alone on a brand new boat here in Oklahoma hurts!)

Latest posts

Back