2000 Tracker Targa 17 WT

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Jones

Reaction score
I am going to sell my boat this spring and would like to know what to ask for it. It is a Targa 17 WT with 90 hp Mercury 2 stroke. 50 lb. thrust motor guide, 2 depth finders (one is a hummingbird 3000), guest charger with 3 batteries, 5 seats, trailer has swing-away tongue, spare tire, and many more extras. Boat is in excellent condition and always winterized. What should I ask for it?

NADA is only a guide for value... 2002 through 2004 would be pretty accurate... After four or five years condition begins to have a greater impact... So, a 1997 with low hours and in great condition might well be worth more than a 2000 in average condition. Also, a "top of the line" setup will bring a premium (read that as lots of extras). A boat with the maximum Hp or only one HP rating down (a 135 on a 150 max)will also sell better... Then, in an older boat, a fish/ski will sell faster than a pure fishing boat in a more urban area. Finally, see if anything similar is for sale on boattrader.com.

Latest posts

Back