• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1997 Tracker Pro V 17 Tournament 2003 90hp Tohatsu TLDI $8500

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Heine

Reaction score
I am finally selling my baby, in order to get a bigger boat. She runs awesome and I am more than willing to take anyone for a test drive / fish. I take really good care of her and she has given me plenty of fish. Specs are as follows

1997 Tracker Pro V-17 Tournament edition rated for 90hp

2003 90hp Tohatsu TLDI 2-stroke direct injection, http://www.tohatsu.com/outboards/90tldi.html ; awesome fuel economy and trolls like a charm

74lb thrust Minn Kota Riptide bow mount variable speed hand control with handle extension, 62 inch shaft and spare prop

Guest 20 amp 2 bank on board charger

New Batteries

Lowrance X-85 on bow

Lowrance X-85 helm

Lowrance Chartplotter 4800m GPS with new antenna

livewell

deck extension

tons of storage - I am a tackle whore, trust me

rod locker

Raymarine VHF

8 stations with rod holders

butt seat for bow and two folding seats

nice long comfortable bench seat that folds down

Trailer is in excellent condition, always garaged, little rust. 1 spare on trailer and addtional new tire ( no rim ). Current tires are in excellent condition.

2 spare props brand new

cover

The boat runs really well. The engine was the best investment I have ever made. She runs on very little fuel and trolls very well.eng has 4 different settings for trolling ; you just push in on the starter key and it adjusts from 700,800,900,1000 rpms for trolling. You can really dial it in with ease. Top end is 35-40 mph depending upon load ect.

Pics are in my profile and I can e-mail them to anyone. I will deliver a reasonable distance, e-mail me back at [email protected] or call me at 630-267-6078 - I am just outside Chicago.

$8500

Latest posts

Back