• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1995b 180TF for sale

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Heilman

Reaction score
The boat has a 150EFI same year, single axle trailer, dual console, stereo, Huminbird Wide at helm, Zercom at console, NEW 67lb motorguide, Dark green & gray, trailer is completlt redone new fenders, bearings repacked, rewired, new bunk rails, and lights. I have two casting seats and one fold down, cover for boat and motor. The boat has some monor scratches allthough the running time is low I bought this boat new in 1995 and then bought an 896 in 1998, and since took delivery on a 901. Basically my wife is sick of looking at three boats in her garage. I run this boat once a month to keep parts lubricated allthough the boat has been out of use for 2-3 years... call 800-658-9037

I am looking for a left had rotation trolling motor prop for a mercury R30 trolling motor. I know your selling the boat but mine is same year and model and thought you might have an old one around??

Thanks

Neil Kelly

Latest posts

Back