• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

16' Fisher Jonboat w/jet motor SOLD

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Allen

Reaction score
I have a 1986- 16' Fisher jonboat for sale (titled as a 14', but measures 16'), 56" wide, with a 25 hp Merc. tiller steer Jet motor, 28 lb. thrust Minn Kota bow mount w/battery, 6 gal. gas tank, 2 seats mounted on the benches, 2 anchors and galvanized tilt trailer w/spare tire. Everything is in good shape and works. This is a great boat to get up in those rocky shallows after smallies!

$1800.00 firm. I will come up with pictures soon.

Scott - what year is the boat and motor? I'd be interested in seeing the pics and knowing more about the boat.

Jim,

I guess I did forget to put that on there. The boat is an '86 model. I believe the motor is that age also. The trailer is much newer, '07 I think. I can check this evening to verify and get some pics too. I am the second owner from what I'm told. I bought it and then decided I wanted casting decks and storage. I've got a bad shoulder and arm so couldn't really build those things on this boat, so I bought my Tracker.

Thanks Scott. I'm toying with the idea of a jet rig for the upper reaches of the Potomac, so I'd be interested in seeing pictures. Ideally, I was looking for something in the 16' range with a bit more horsepower and stick steer, but I figured yours was worth a look see given your relative promixity to me in Northern VA (I assume the Boonsboro near Frederick versus the Eastern Shore given the boat set up!).

Jim and all,

I posted the pictures in my library for this boat. I did forget to mention that the motor was missing the flap and rod for reverse, but with a boat this light it isn't really and issue. Yes, Boonsboro is between Frederick and Hagerstown. I have really gotten this boat in places where few fish and was able to capitalize on it! :D

Scott I have been checking with the guys at work.Thought I had a bite but not yet

Paul

Back