• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

13" Tracker Trailstar wheels w/ tires

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carl S

Reaction score
I have (2) 13" Tracker chrome wheels with tires approx. 70% tread left. (1) white spoked wheel & tire is new. (1) Tracker brand tire not mounted and about 60% tread left. All wheels are 4 1/2 bolt pattern. Tires are bias ply and size B78-13ST. All for $125. Local pick-up only. Chicago area.

Ok Carl, some dumb questions from me:) 1. Would you split this deal up? I need two tires and am headed next week to BPS to get them but would maybe like chrome wheels:) 2. Are the tires Tracker tires, with the raised lettering? 3. What is a "4 1/2 bolt pattern"? My tracker/trailstar trailer's wheels are 5 bolt. My tires are B78-13S so I'm sure they are the same. 5. What do you think shipping would be to Maryland?

Thanks Carl,

Bill

Bill, First of all there are no dumb questions, only dumb answers. So back to biz. I have no clue what shipping would be to Maryland and doubt very much if it would be worth it to you. These are a 5 bolt pattern with 4 1/2" spacing measured from center of a hole to the farthest hole center across from it. The tire that is not mounted is a raised white letter Tracker Marine tire. I am cleaning out my shed and would rather sell the whole lot than to split it up. I hope this answers your questions. Carl

Thanks Carl, You're probably right abouut the shipping and I do want the raised letter tires.

Thanks anyway,

Bill

Back