• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

13 inch tracker tire/rim for sale !!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul white2

Reaction score
i have a 13 inch tracker tire and factory white rim for sale. it has been in my garage awhile now. it is used and has some scuffs etc. on the rim but would make a good spare tire. it was on a tracker pro-18 boat. if interested contact me and i will get you pix of it and all the info you want ok. will sell cheap cuz i now have a nitro and have no need for it at all. i know them white spoke rims new are bout 75-90 dollars each not including the tire. will sell cheaply compared to that dont need it......thnxxx.......paul white.

NOTE::: THE TIRE IS A 155 13 79T MICHELIN RAINFORCE MXT TRAILER RADIAL TIRE ON A WHITE RIM. WILL SELL FOR 50 BUCKS PLUS S/H TO YOU. THASS BASICALLY 11/2 PRICE OF A NEW RIM WITH A NICE MICHELIN RADIAL TRAILER TIRE TOO. CONTACT ME FOR PIX IF YOU WANNA SEE IT. THNXXXXX

Latest posts

Back