05 Pt175 Rub Rail Replacement

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassfann1

Reaction score
I have a 05 Tracker PT175 that I need to replace the rub rail. I went to BPS and had no luck. I called Tracker direct and still no luck. I’ve looked on Taco web site, but don’t see anything thats correct. Any ideas?
Thanks

Attachments

• 1785DBEA-5858-436E-9D3E-8DC0F055F849.jpeg
    1785DBEA-5858-436E-9D3E-8DC0F055F849.jpeg
    24.3 KB · Views: 77
I bought new rub rail from BPS for my 06 so it would be the same as your 05. The company that makes the run rail for Tracker is solely for Tracker. BPS doesn’t carry it in stock. But you can only order it though them. Call Bps in Rockford OH. They will know how to order it and ship to your house.

BUT you can only get it in a 50’ roll cost me 150.00 after shipping and tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks how long ago was that ?
I’ve been told by the local BPS that parts are only available for 8-10 years.
I’ll call them later today.

Call service department at bps Rockford OH. Rick I believe was the techs name. But he ordered more than just mine. He ordered it straight from the manufacturer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FYI I called today, they had it in stock, and it’s on the way. Thanks again. I wish the local BPS had that kind of service level!

Thought I would post the part number given to me for this in case someone needs it in the future. TR301232R. I had a second company quote it with ought the TR on the front.

Good deal, yea I’ve been to more than a few BPS’s but this one seem to take care of anything I’ve ever needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This turned out to be quite a job. I used every kind of lubricant I could find and still it about kicked my a$$.

Latest posts

Back