05 BASS Master Classic in Pittsburgh?

• Thread starter Rich D [URL]http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04030/2
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love for it to come here. Just so I can go. As bonus, we don't have air boats and we don't shoot at fishermen either! :)

I figured they would construct a launch in the strip by the convention center. That would give them a quick trip to the arena. I have a feeling Conn will get it though. However, if it is, burgers, barbeque and beer at stately Dollish manor!

Rich D

I think the tourny should come up to good old Grand Rapids Michigan.....we have 6 BIG bodies of water connected to Lake Michigan. All these lakes are within a 100 mile area of each other. (Mona Lake, Grand River, Muskegon Lake, Spring Lake, Lake Macketawa, and White Lake)

T.S.

How bout 06 in Jacksonville, Florida,, or better yet Lake Okechobee.

I think it would be a great place.With all the locks you would have to cloose your place wisely and stick with it.

There are ALOT of 3 and 4 lb smallies swimming in those rivers,and quite a few 5's.

Are we allowed to tailgate for the weigh in?If not,then we don't want them.LOL

Steve

If it will help bring the Classic to Pittsburgh, I may even renew my membership in BASS...

It's about time people start to realize how great a outdoors "mecca" Pennsylvania is.

Brian,

I grew up in Penn's Woods and still go back every year to hunt.....better to keep your mecca a secret! After one major BASS event on Champlain, then everybody and their brother from every NE/mid-Atlantic state has their "state" tourneys here. It would be ok if they didn't act like they owned the state boating accesses.

Bob G.

Back