My new company launching soon.

• Thread starter greg plunkett [URL]http://www.gatorlayer.com[/URL]
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greg plunkett

Reaction score
Well i have started a new brand. Gatorlayer. Offering protective wear for the outdoorsman. It has been a long hard road but i am excited. The first product is launching next week at the Berkley Big Bass Classic on Lake Fork so come by and say hi. It is the new protective face mask. For alot of you that have used other facemask like the buff will love this one. It is designed to stay over the ears and contoured and wider on the bottom to cover the entire neck. Also it will not fog your glasses with the mesh front. I love this mask and i think you will to. Anyway you can visit the website which is lauching soon at gatorlayer.com
http://www.gatorlayer.com

Good luck Greg with your company. Outdoor wear is a competitive business and I'm all for made in America

fatrap

Congratulations Greg and best of luck!

How will it work while I blow snow? I suspect you'll recommend for my lovely outdoor (snow related) activities.

Password protected cause it has not launched yet. I will be launching this week with the face mask then more to come later.

I'm curious about the face mask as well... My boat doesn't go that fast, but even 30mph freezes a face real quick at 30 degrees!

I am curious about the mask as well. I had a great mask until someone walked away with it and they don't sell it anymore. My Savephace fogs up too much. I will try to remember to take a look when your site launches.

I will be working on the site tonight and should be up "hopefully" by the weekend. I am leaving for the Berkley tourney Friday morning so i hope to have it part of the way up anyway.

Teri C., the whole reason for the design of the mask was because of the fogging issue. I have fair skin and if i wore a buff or other mask my glasses would fog so bad that i could not wear it over my nose and i hate sunburn. Also had problems of not covering my entire neck. This mask is contoured and larger at the bottom. The top is shaped so that it stayes over the ears. So i have designed and tested this mask on several hot all day fishing trips and have had zero issues.Just recently tested it in some cold windy days and it did great, no more snot running down my face :) I loved it so much that i contacted a manufactor and fabric company in the USA. Everything is made in the USA even the fabric, a little more expensive to make but alot better product. I have four colors to choose from and more coming later on , including camo. The sun gloves are going to be the product including shirts and caps. Im just a little guy and its hard to come out with everything all at once.

I think over 80% of the women on the tour wear a Savephace. I really don't like mine. I just got back from our Classic. It rained hard and was cold. My masked fogged up so bad I could barely run. I had to keep my hand inside my mask and wipe the lens about every 3 seconds so I could see. NOT FUN!!!

Latest posts

Back