• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Nitro Owners and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

05 929

• Thread starter Scott Hammer TOXIC
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott Hammer TOXIC

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm listing this for Teddy. Actually a friend of Teddy's. This is his National Team Boat from 05. He sold it to a guy and before it ever even got delivered the guy's wife had some medical problems and this rig has been sitting in Teddys garage, covered ever since. It has been run 1 time since he sold it and that was at Teddy's Invitational Tournament and Teddy ran it himself while his son took his current team boat out. There's a deal to be had here, the pictures don't do it justice. This rig does not have a scratch on it and has very low hours. Tricked out to the max. TC breaks his boats in by the book as evidenced by my 2000 that still runs strong. If interested, give me a call or email because I have some good information that I won't post here. $27,500 is the "asking" price.

TOXIC

Details.....Tempest Plus, Motorguide Tour 82#, Lowrance LMS-480, CDX SC, X135. Boat has been garage kept and is in excellent condition. 05, 225 Merc Optimax, Low hours (usage during spring of '06) and fully loaded. Recessed trolling motor pad. Remote oil fill, embroidered center storage lid, onboard chargers battery indicator, lighted compartments, spare tire, surge brakes and road cover.

HBrown1.jpg

HBrown2.jpg

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE COLER OF THIS 929, AND A LOCATION TO SEE THIS NICE LOOKING BOAT

Toxic should be along soon to answer your questions, but I know the boat is located in Central Virginia.

The color is the NITRO "Team" colors black/gold/white, hull is black. Boat is in Locust Grove, Virginia. Thanks Steve.......

TOXIC

I wish I could get my wife to let me pull the trigger, but I don't think she's going to let me. It sure is a great looking boat though.

Latest posts

Back