you just cant make this crap up!!

Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEFF WHITE

Reaction score
DECEMBER 22--A 13-year-old boy was arrested Friday for using a permanent marker while in class at his Oklahoma City middle school, a violation of an obscure city ordinance.

According to an Oklahoma City Police Department report, the boy was spotted

People - Our nation is full of liberal, insane, no common sense idiots & many of them are in Washington making asinine decisions that affect us all & of course they are embedded in courtrooms & throughout states & municipalities across our nation. America as we have known it is doomed unless, WE THE PEOPLE get some backbone & say enough is emough. Obviously Nov. 2 was not a strong enough message!

that is 2 minutes from my house....that means the insanity of DC is spilling over into PW County

One of my best friends is a school teacher in Baltimore City. I personally wouldn't teach there if the pay was triple. Anyway, he recently told me that they just suspended a student in his school for DRAWING a picture of a gun !!!

The boy was armed with a number 2 pencil and a sheet of paper! Can you believe this crap!

Latest posts

Back