Woo Hoo, Beka ROCKs - What didn't she get me for Hanukkah!!!

• Thread starter Michael Trepper
  • Start date
Nitro Owners Forum

Help Support Nitro Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrepMan

Reaction score
OK so tonite is the last night of Hanukkah and so far Beka has bought me EVERYTHING I thru into the BPS cart last month! Nope Rob, the Tundra wouldn't fit in the cart!!! And we were supposed to got light and cheap on presents to each other this year, with the economy being tight so I thought she'd only get me half of what I wanted! Heck I should have thrown in more!!! LOL

So far she and the kids have gotten me:

2 pack of Marker Buoys

4 jigging spoons

3 packages of Norman Hook Keepers

2 trolling rod holders

Burgandy BPS Angler Sweatshirt Jacket

1 package of flukes

Qualifier ski vest, for tubing

BPS sweatshirt

LargeMouth pictured wallet

Not to mention dinner out, the new Bond flic, double DVD set for MIB, and who KNOWS what she'll thow in tonite!!!

This ought to hold you guys till you get your Christmas gifts!!

Not bad Trep...Not bad at all. Do you get it all at once like we do at Christmas or do you get a few things per day? I couldn't deal with the suspence of one present per day....LOL

Just waiting until Christmas is killing ever since Devyn spilled the beans on what I'm getting.

Marke

Almost makes me want to convert.....

Then I remember that Rabbis get special training with knives..............

I wished I lived near a BPS. I just hand the catalog to my wife and say this is my list.

Rich D

Last night I got a pair of the fingerless gloves for fishing in our COLD 40-50 degree weather!!!

Marke - Hanukkah lasts 8 days so you get 1 to n presents each night (for Rob, the n equals more than 1 when used in math LOL). So it spreads the presents out longer!!! The holiday is on the Lunar calender so it changes when it comes each year this is as early as it gets (right at Thanksgiving) and it can be as late as Christmas).

Mike L - The rod holders are for the front of the boat. The ones I put on last year are for the back and mostly used for Trolling or if I have my father-in-law who likes to live bait fish. But now that i'm trying for stripers with live bait and take a buddy along, I need a set for the front. Mounted then last night just forward of the front baitwell to the gunnels with removable mounts.

Heading out after I get Noah from Sunday school in the morning for stripers, my partner backed out at the last minute to i'm going solo!

Wish me luck, so far in the last 6 trips only 1 bass!!! (or striper for that mater which i've not gotten yet in my boat!).

Mac -I tried writing it as the 8 days of Hanukkah, but didn't get the gifts in the right numbers!! LOL

Scott - Yup, even if you've been snipped, the Rabbi does a ceremonial snip to draw blood!! REALLY makes you think before converting!!

Trep

Latest posts

Back